Drop Your CV Here
Manager Finance and Accounts
- Oversee entire finance & accounts functions and support business growth & operational needs. Ensure high level of accuracy of the financial statements, reports, and other financial records. Carry out analytical study and produce reports as per the requirement of the management. Coordinate with the vendors, government officials and other parties on a regular basis. Assume responsibility for overall management of the TAX, VAT related matters and ensuring high level of efficiency and smooth functioning of the unit.
- Develop and implement financial reporting, control policies & procedures.
- Prepare financial statements and other necessary reports on a regular basis.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial budgets & undertake budgetary control measures.
- Ensure Compliance to the company rules and regulations and statutory laws
- Liaise with bankers, external auditors and other regulatory bodies.
- Direct, supervise and closely monitor daily financial transactions.
- Supervise a team of subordinates from core accounting team as well as store, billing & collection team
- Ensure overall sound financial management of the organization.
- ACCA / CA Qualified or Semi Qualified
- Masters Degree in Finance / Accounts / or other related qualification
- Excellent knowledge in all areas of finance, accounting, budgeting, corporate financial planning & reports, conducting financial analysis, cost control principles etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes.
- Meticulous, analytical, self-motivated, good business acumen and result oriented.